Today i was late for school. I didnt mean to miss the bus, but i did. I'm having trouble catching up with my school work from these couple of days that I've missed, skipped and not concentrated in. In some of my classes I am doing okay like my Geography yr 12 and Music.
I don't always get what people see in me. Some say I am funny or have a great personality all i see is a normal human being. Some times my friends reveal what hey really think, but others do not. even so some people seem to see me in a way i do not.... I am not attractive, I am not smart and I am not in any way special.
I like being single a his moment in time (no offense to the guys who are looking). I don't need anyone special i just need my skater mates. The guys, we hang, we play video games and we skate. I couldn't be any happier even with this fight at the moment. It's more of a misunderstanding from what I can tell, nothing but rumors and lies.
I do not want people to feel sorry when i say everything to my friends i jus want you to understand. I do not want o be the cenre of attention either. Sometimes i'm misunderstood and feel alone... I never say tha my problems are more imporan but jus like you i need to speak aloud. I'm sorry if thats how some of you feel that i think mine are more important, but i just need just like you....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment