Teash

Teash
ME!!

About Me

My photo
I can be a little bit queer and random but i can be very fragile at times too.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday 11th March 2010

Today was SHIT!!!!!

For starters the car broke just yesterday so know i have to pay for it when it aint even my fault. I'm only 16 what more could you wan't from me you take my pay, my time, and now my life!! I'm so sick of it, I tried running but that doesnt work niether does time with friends because they always manage to ruin it. I might now have to quit work and school, throw my life away for my parents. My friends are no hope half the time they give me advice which is good if i wanted to leave my brother and sisters behind. I was holding on to a whole packet of panadol wondering if i should take the whole lot and fall sleep for ever. I feel like my life means nothing. My friends say they would never want me to leave but sometimes i wonder if theree better off without the selfish little bitch that I am. I mean what have I done for my friends? I feel so bad I shouldn't really talk to any of them...

Would they be better off without me?

No comments:

Post a Comment